What will you receive as a volunteer?
- A bed in a mixed dormitory
- 1 meal a day
- Experience in the Hostel Industry
- All the Love from the Gia Team
What do we expect from the volunteers?
- The volunteer must provide 5 days a week availability to help out during the café shifts, to help out with the housekeeping and helping with events/activities
- The shifts are roughly 6-8 hours per day
- the volunteer must update 7 days in advance to ask for days off
What are the requirements to be a volunteer?
- Ages 20-35
- Must be a non-Israeli tourist
- Minimum of 6 weeks stay
- Be out-going and willing to contribute to our Gia Vision
- We are a relatively new Hostel and we love it when people from all over the world come and stay with us, people who have great ideas and are looking to help us grow and improve our Hostel
Is this something that interests you?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us a bit about yourself and we will get back to you as soon as possible